Attention Poets: The Time Is NOW to
Hold Your Book In Your Hands
As you may know, I finally published my book of poetry this year. And the feeling of finally being able to hold it in my hands is like holding a rainbow – absolutely fantastic.
And I want to share this feeling with you!
Here’s the deal: I’ll be offering a VERY special one-time offer for publishing your book! This is at a drastic discount of my normal Assisted Self-Publishing rates!
Here’s the fine print:
- Your book must be of original poetry, affirmations or positive messages.
- Accepting 5 new authors!
- Enrollment deadline is November 30, 2014 for this one-time pricing special.
- Book trim size will be 5.25 x 8
- Submit the manuscript to me in Microsoft word format
So, my fellow poet, I want to make sure you know, you’ll get all the benefits of my first-hand knowledge about publishing, editing, and layout. But more importantly, you’ll get the feeling of holding your book in your hands.
Just imagine that – opening the box, taking the brown packing paper out, and seeing your book’s cover. Imagine reaching into the box, picking up the book, smelling the new-book smell. Think of what it feels like to see your name on the cover. To flip through and see YOUR poems on the pages.
There’s no other experience like it.
And I want it for you.
Here’s what the poetry package looks like!
~ November Poetry Package – $800 ~
Includes printed book, Kindle version, Nook version
You’re finally ready to publish your poems! You want to hold them in your hands and know YOU are a published poet.
- Consultation regarding print book size specifications, title, cover, description, and book placement categories
- One round of editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, verb-tense agreement (optional)
- Custom cover design for print and eBooks
- ISBN for print book
- 1 printed proof copy
- Hyperlinked Table of Contents for eBook
- Creation of your KDP account (Amazon), Nook Press account (Barnes & Noble), and Createspace (Printed books)
I’m ready to get started Kim! I understand this is a one-time offer for November 2014 and you only have room for five poets.
If you need a two-pay option, please let me know. I am more than happy to offer that for you if that’s what it takes to get your poems into the world!!
To your poems!
PS: Even at this special price, you’ll still receive 100% of my time, effort, and attention. This is my gift to you – one poet to another. I look forward to creating YOUR book of poetry with you! Let’s get started!